Thursday, February 2, 2023

Welcome to my blog!

 Hello!  

    My name is Kate and I am 21 years old.  I am an aspiring educator, although the current grade is unknown.  I've been planning and hoping to become a teacher since I was 17 years old as I grew up around many teachers in my family.  I also had a lot of inspiration from my high school teachers who helped me succeed on so many different occasions.   Knowing that I could get to teach a special group of kids one day and do my best to help them succeed in any way I can has always been a big motivator to me.  

    I enjoy being creative like painting and crafts, so I'm excited to bring that into the classroom with me.  Reading is a very big hobby of mine, I find it fun to learn a new word or a new piece of history in whatever book I'm reading.  Technology is a very big part of my life, there are so many new cool programs, networks, and games to learn about and play!  I love spending my time with my animals or my friends' animals, any type of animal is fun to spend time with.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

VR/AR Tool

      Zspace is an AR and VR combined tool that is centered around a tablet, stylus, and glasses.  By using the technology from Zspace and t...